Customer Service and Sales are the key to any business’s success.
Getting your clients phone call, chat or email to the right person who can help no longer needs to be a challenge. Your desktop PC, phone tablet, smart phone, will all be tools that will keep you in contact with your clients and staff. Geography, and device, no longer matter. Taking advantage of today’s Unified Communications solutions can solve this for every business. Businesses of all sizes are moving their communications infrastructure to a rock solid experienced cloud telephony provider and are no longer burdened with the idea of managing their communications infrastructure. Make every caller delighted with the response they receive, and reduce your expenses at the same time. Speak with an experienced consultant today to make your business look like the brightest star in the sky.
What is Unified Communications (UC)?
Unified Communications is a communications, conferencing, and infrastructure solution that support real-time engagement by integrating voice, video, data, messaging, conferencing, mobility, and more which enables your workforce becomes more seamlessly connected and productivity increases. Customer satisfaction rises and innovation thrives. And as you grow, you can count on unrivaled scalability and flexibility to support every location, from small branches to corporate headquarters.
Communication and Messaging with UC
Communication and Messaging solutions bring ease and speed to your Unified Communications strategy. From a single interface, you can access and manage your email, voicemail, and faxes. In the office or on the go, you can bring the whole integrated collaboration environment of voice, video, data, and web communications to your fingertips. Benefits to your organization:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need.
- Access and share video on the desktop, on mobile devices, and on demand, as easily as making a phone call.
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams.
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so workers can be productive anywhere.
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes.
Hosted Telephony / PBX
Hosted Telephony or PBX allows small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated telephone system without the investment in telephone equipment. In fact, the entire telephone system is operated and maintained by your Voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. A Hosted PBX lets employees work from their home, a hotel or on their cell phone while still being connected to the same office telephone system. Just like a premise telephony or PBX you can transfer callers, put them on hold with music, set up conference calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant who can direct callers to different departments. Key concepts behind a Hosted PBX service:
- Your telephone system is “hosted” or operated by your provider
- Works with your existing telephone service or completely replaces it
- Can be used with landlines, mobile phones, VoIP service or might include VoIP service
Benefits of a Hosted Telephony / PBX:
- Initial Cost Savings- You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution the office telephone system is operated and maintained by your provider.
- Ongoing Cost Savings- Typically, a Hosted PBX implementation is significantly more cost-effective over the long run than a traditional PBX. These ongoing savings are in addition to the initial savings on capital outlay.
- Geographical Flexibility- Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
- Local Presence- Hosted PBX systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in New York or the UK.
- Credibility- For small businesses a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations.
- Scalability- Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- Quick Setup- A hosted PBX solution can have you up and running very quickly compared to a traditional telephone system.
- Ease of Use- End-user management of a Hosted PBX is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.